All information provided on The Ambulatory M&A Advisor and all related websites, including HealthcareEvaluators.com, is provided as a service to the community. None of it is legal advice and should not be treated as such. Our aim is to include helpful, quality information, but there are no guarantees regarding how complete, accurate, or adequate the information included on or linked to either this individual site or any associated site is. Bear in mind that laws are constantly changing, so information provided may not necessarily pertain to your unique situation.
HealthcareEvaluators.com provides multiple methods to identify and locate a healthcare evaluator, including a searchable directory of valuation professionals and firms. Hiring a healthcare evaluator is an important decision, on that needs to be made carefully based on your own evaluation and judgment of that appraiser. If you are using one or more of these services, you should note the following terms and conditions below. If you disagree with them, please do not use our Website.
- HealthcareValuators.com is only one possible source. You might want to consider multiple sources so you may make an informed decision when selecting a healthcare appraiser.
- You are responsible for determining which healthcare evaluator you wish to hire and for what services. You will never be referred to a specific appraiser or service. You are also responsible for determining whether or not the information contained on this Website suits your needs.
- Should you choose to get in touch with an appraiser listed in the directory or contact the Website directly, you are solely responsible for the release and security of any sensitive or confidential information. Please wait to learn about privilege and confidentiality issues from an individual you contact before sending any sensitive or confidential information.
- Healthcare evaluators provide the information about themselves and their services posted on this Website which we do not verify, validate or confirm, except where it is expressly stated.
- The website does not endorse any particular evaluators. In addition, we do not provide any guarantee, representation or warranty with respect to their capabilities.
- We are unable to provide information about conflicts of interest between you and any given valuations professional.
- You may be asked to provide personal information while using the site, including items such as your name, address, and email address. This information will only be utilized to assist in the location of valuation services.
- If you use HealthcareValuators.com, you agree that the Website is not liable for any and all damages that may arise as a result of connecting with any valuations professional you contact based on your use of this site.
- Healthcare evaluator access to and use of the Website is subject to additional Terms and Conditions. Please review the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding.
Ambulatory Media reserves the right to revise this disclaimer at any point. You should review it regularly in order to stay up-to-date on any and all changes. The use of the Website after any policy changes indicates that you consent to those changes.